Dr. James is a Rockford, Illinois native who after graduating from Marquette University School of Dentistry, served two years in the United States Army prior to moving back to Rockford to establish his dental practice. Dr. Vecchio has an extensive post-graduate continuing education record, and belongs to or has belonged to the following organizations:
- The American Dental Association
- Illinois State Dental Society
- Winnebago County Dental Society
- The American Academy of Craniomandibular Disorders
- The American Equilibration Society
- The Academy of General Dentistry
- The American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- The Funt Cranio-Facial Pain Center
- The Kois Center for Advanced Dental Education
- The International Congress of Oral Implantology
- The Dawson Center for Dental Education
- The Schuster Center for Professional Development
- The Spear Continuing Education Center
- Several other teaching centers and institutions.
My personal interests revolve heavily around my family, and now especially, spending as much time as possible with my three young grandchildren. My other interests are mostly golf, tennis, exercise, and a love of photography and cooking.
My dental practice focuses on comprehensive patient care with an emphasis on exceptional cosmetic dentistry, complex restorative treatment, implant dentistry, high quality implant supported dentures, and treatment of selected orthodontic cases with Invisalign. My primary concern is retention of your natural teeth, rather than subjecting you to the problems caused by poor dental planning and maintenance. I recognize comfort, esthetics, and quality care are prime concerns and are certain you will appreciate our personal care approach to your dental needs.